Contact us about driftwood by filling in and submitting the contact form below, and we’ll attempt to get back to you as soon as possible.GET YOUR ORDERS IN IN TIME! END OF YEAR LAST ORDERING DATES FOR 2017:
– If your driftwood pieces or products order is in and paid for by Mon 27 November 2017 – it will be posted off on Friday 1 December 2017
– order is in and paid for by MON 4 DECEMBER 2017 ! – posted off on Friday 8 December 2017
– any orders received after Mon 4 December and by no later (and paid for) than Mon 1 January 2018 can only be posted off on Friday 5 January 2018.
- order is in and paid for after Mon 1 January 2018 and by no later than Mon 15 January 2018 – can only be posted Friday 19 January 2018
- after which everything should be back to “normal” again until December 2018 (“normal” is receive order and payment by Monday or Tuesday, sometimes the Wednesday too, and the parcel is posted off that Friday).
IMPORTANT! Please be sure to check your spam emails inbox for one to four days after contacting us!
You might find our reply email there.
Emails may sometimes end up in your spam emails folder when prices etc are mentioned.
ALSO IMPORTANT! We work on a first paid first served basis. Prompt payment secures driftwood pieces in question (perhaps ones you have chosen from photographs we have emailed you) just for you. We cannot and do not hold onto pieces that you are interested in for too long if you have not yet paid for them. Driftwood pieces are mostly unique and there may be another customer interested in those same pieces.
Contact us about your special requests, about our driftwood pieces or about our driftwood products.
Please note that we post only on a Friday (minimum postage (via Postnet to Postnet) will be R99 and minimum packaging will be R30) unless an extra R60 is paid for posting on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
NOTE: We send parcels via Postnet to Postnet You order our driftwood pieces at your own risk.
NO REFUNDS: We attempt to package carefully and give no refunds for any breakages or for missing parcels (we do email you a Postnet tracking number after posting at Postnet) or for disappointment in product. Our general “standard” not overly-exceptional driftwood pieces are mostly much like those in the three driftwood Christmas trees in the photo at the top left of this page. Occasionally we have some “special” pieces in stock – those will cost you more.
Fill in the form above and then hit submit to Contact Us!