If you are looking for small hanging driftwood Christmas trees for sale in South Africa, you’re at the right place! We make and sell small hanging driftwood Christmas trees in 3 different sizes.
Or contact us about ordering our standing driftwood Christmas trees for sale in South Africa – see the photo below of three driftwood Christmas trees that we have made.
Hanging Driftwood Christmas Trees – Prices
but view more photos and information further below too!
Also see our other driftwood products
Note: they are all small – medium and large just mean a bit bigger than the smallest of the 3 sizes
Small Hanging Driftwood Christmas Trees – R20
Roughly 10cm high, not including the sisal thread at top and bottom
The sisal hanging loop at top is about 11cm long,
and the bottom two sisal threads hang down about 15cm
Roughly 8 driftwood pieces for the “branches”
with the longest bottom horizontal driftwood piece (or “Christmas tree branch”) being roughly 12cm long
2 x small trees – R18 each
3 to 9 small trees – R16 each
10 or more small trees – R13 each
Medium Hanging Driftwood Christmas Trees – R33
Roughly 17cm high, not including the sisal thread at top and bottom
The sisal hanging loop at top is about 14cm long,
and the bottom two sisal threads hang down about 20cm
Roughly 12 driftwood pieces for the “branches”
with the longest bottom horizontal driftwood piece (or “Christmas tree branch”) being roughly 18cm long
2 x medium trees – R30 each
3 to 9 medium trees – R27 each
10 or more medium trees – R23 each
Large Hanging Driftwood Christmas Trees – R65
Roughly 23cm high, not including the sisal thread at top and bottom
The sisal hanging loop at top is about 18cm long,
and the bottom two sisal threads hang down about 30cm
Roughly 16 driftwood pieces for the “branches”
with the longest bottom horizontal driftwood piece (or “Christmas tree branch”) being roughly 30cm long
2 x large trees – R62 each
3 to 9 large trees – R59 each
10 or more large trees – R55 each
one small, one medium, and one large – R112 for the 3
– 2 x one small, one medium, and one large – R108 for the 3
(for R216 you get 2 x small, 2 x medium, 2 x large)
– 3 x one small, one medium, and one large – R99 for the 3
(for R297 you get 3 x small, 3 x medium, 3 x large)
– 4 or more x one small, one medium, and one large – R89 for the 3
(for R356 you get 4 x small, 4 x medium, 4 x large)
(for R445 you get 5 x small, 5 x medium, 5 x large)
(for R890 you get 10 x small, 10 x medium, 10 x large)
Postage and Packaging
Postage and packaging is via Postnet to Postnet in South Africa, and won’t cost less than R99 for the postage and R30 for the packaging, but postage and packaging can only be properly priced once we know what your exact order is, so that we can determine measurements and weight of the parcel.
Ideas for displaying or decorating hanging driftwood Christmas trees
The sisal loop for hanging each of our hanging driftwood Christmas trees is quite long – see measurements for each of our 3 size trees further above. Thread the top of the sisal loop through some other items before hanging the tree
– items such as: sea shells (with a hole in them), pebbles with holes in them, wooden beads, a small traditional Christmas tree decoration, some metal bottle caps with a hole drilled in the middle of them, or a small decoration you make yourself. You may simply want to tie a bow at the top using ribbon or something else pretty.
The two lengths of sisal hanging at the bottom of the hanging driftwood Christmas tree can also be decorated – thread on wooden beads, glass beads, sea shells, tiny homemade Christmas tree ornaments, or other decorative items.
You can adjust the driftwood pieces of each tree to have the pieces all aligned (this looks good if the little tree is hanging right against a wall or wooden background rather than just in mid-air), or you can position the driftwood pieces so that they are at right angles to each other, or position the pieces in any way you like.
The driftwood pieces are removable so you could take them off and then put them back on: a bead (or something else), a driftwood piece, a bead, a driftwood piece, a bead, etc etc – if struggling to get the sisal back through the hole in the centre of each driftwood piece, use a piece of wire bent double to help you thread the sisal through the holes again.
Leave your driftwood trees plain, or paint and decorate as you please.
These hanging driftwood trees may look good:
– hung up against a door (with all the driftwood pieces aligned flat against the door)
– hung above the top of a bigger Christmas tree
– hung in high doorways
– hanging from the review mirror of your car
– if you use several small ones as Christmas tree ornaments on a much larger Christmas tree
– hung from the top edge of a wooden picture frame and positioned nicely on your wall
– hung from something you can stand in the middle of your dinner table (a large propped up wooden picture frame, for example) (perhaps prop the picture frame up with beach pebbles or large sea shells, or even with chunky loose driftwood pieces)
– hung from several different spots in your home bar or covered patio
– hung outdoors from the branches of real trees
– hung in a window so folks both outside and inside can see them
– hung from a string or ribbon stretched across the corner of a room
– for sale in your store or at your craft market stall – buy in bulk to save,
and then sell individually to make a profit!
Use our small hanging driftwood Christmas trees at a beach themed or rustic themed wedding in South Africa even if it’s not a December wedding – use as decor or use small ones as wedding favours – attach a “thank you for sharing our special day with us” small card to the top or bottom of them.
General Tip: Do not wait too long before ordering any Christmas items from anyone!
Note: We post only on a Friday (after which the parcel takes 2 to 4 business days to reach a Postnet in South Africa near you), and if we are quite busy we may be running low on our stock of driftwood pieces and will need to go to the beach to collect more! Orders are dealt with in order of who has paid first, second, third, etc
You might also consider simply ordering several driftwood pieces of different lengths and making your own small hanging driftwood Christmas trees or making table top driftwood Christmas trees with them – or use the pieces in other driftwood Christmas craft projects or decor idea projects, or for beach theme ideas. We collect 5 to 10cm, 10 to 20cm, 20 to 30cm, 30 to 45cm, 45 to 60cm, and 60 to 80cm driftwood pieces at the beach in South Africa. See our driftwood pieces discounts and prices page.
© Copyright Teresa Schultz and Tony Flanigan 2017